Vacancy Junior CAD Technician
Kingston Lafferty Design has quickly made its mark as a respected award-winning Interior Architecture and Design Practice across Ireland and Europe. We believe great design is in the detail. Design is furthermore a collaboration; from our specialist tradespeople to the clients we work with. Good relationships equal better design. What sets us apart is our desire to create spaces that tell a story. Every project tells a different story, unique to every client. KLD HQ is an innovative, creative and busy office based in Dublin 4.
Do you want to be part of our team?
We currently have a vacancy for a competent Junior CAD Technician with strong IT/CAD skills and design sensibility. The role would suit an ambitious architectural CAD Technician who wants to work in a fast-paced and creative environment with 1 to 2 years relevant experience. Preferably having City & Guilds or equivalent Level 6 qualification in AutoCAD or Architectural Technology.
Fluency in AutoCAD, mastering technical drawings packages, & Microsoft Office Software.
Additional desired skillset:
Good knowledge of SketchUp, Photoshop, illustrator & inDesign.
- Good communicator, fluent in English both written and verbal;
- Ability to interpret sketches;
- Be a team player able to support and contribute to a positive and collaborative working environment;
- Highly organized, efficient with high level of attention to details;
- Be inquisitive;
- Have strong ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
Along with your application please send your portfolio to email@example.com by 31 July 2018, and confirm that you can supply evidence of your right to work in Ireland.